As human beings, we have a finite capacity for what we can accomplish in a single day. There's a limit to how fast we can work, how much we can remember, and how much energy we are able to expend. Even the most disciplined of us will make mistakes. Even the kindest, most pleasant of us will have bad days where our emotions affect our dealings with other people. We're human.
But we're also real estate agents, and if we want to stay relevant and grow our businesses, we can't let our businesses rely on ourselves alone. We need the assistance of powerful technology.
In this video, Dale Warner explains how you can program one CRM, Realvolve, to work around the clock for your business.
Here are some key takeaways Dale shared:
A CRM with automation gives you CONTROL over your business.
- Control enables you to step away when you want to and enjoy your life. "If we don't have control of our business, it controls us."
- The #1 thing a CRM should do is take away repetitive tasks and create shortcuts. Realvolve provides many different kinds of templates that are ready to use or customize:
- Date entry reminders (prompts to fill in information)
- Checklists (reminding you what needs to be done for a transaction)
- Email and SMS templates
- Campaign templates
- Task templates
A CRM that incorporates the human element allows you to be more ACCURATE, RELEVANT, and TIMELY.
Realvolve's 4D automation incorporates the human element, allowing for a more relevant and timely process.
- You can schedule something to happen on a specific date. (May 5)
- You can schedule something to happen after a delay. (3 days later)
- You can provide options, allowing you to choose what happens next based on how things are going. (Resend follow-up email OR Send SMS text)
- You can hold an activity so that it's assigned to you as soon as the previous task gets completed.
By combining Realvolve's 4D automation with your personality-infused email templates, clients will have no idea whether it's the system sending them updates or your team doing it manually. The timing is more realistic, more human, and more relevant.
A CRM empowers you to strengthen your RELATIONSHIPS.
In the real estate industry, the healthiest businesses are those with the healthiest relationships.
Realvolve has a feature called the Relationship Score, which is based on factors such as: how often people open emails, whether they are responding, if they're giving you referrals, etc. A relationship score is assigned to your overall database as well as to each individual contact.
A CRM with smart automation allows for contingency planning.
In a perfect world, you could operate via a linear process—Step 1 happens, then Step 2 follows right on time, and so on.
But in the real world, deals fall through, mortgages are late—all sorts of obstacles arise. Realvolve allows you to build dynamic processes that account for the imperfections of a realistic real estate transaction.
A CRM draws from the wisdom of the crowd.
Realvolve was developed for real estate agents by real estate agents. When you join our community, you gain access to hundreds of workflows and thousands of templates shared by other agents.
Want to learn more about Realvolve?
Reach out and schedule a free demo! We'd love to tell you more about the ways Realvolve can transform your real estate business.