We can't wait to see all of you who have registered for our April 15-16 training class! Thank you for signing up and making this event possible. (If you still haven't grabbed your tickets, you can do so on the registration page.)
To help you prepare for a great event here in Denver, we've put together a guide that covers every aspect of your trip: your journey from the Denver International Airport to the Marriott, how to enjoy the local scene, and what our schedule of events looks like.
Before we get started, here are a few other things you need to know:
- April temperatures in Denver could be anywhere from 33°F and 62°F, so pack layers and be prepared for the possibility of snow.
- Allow yourself time to adjust to the mile-high altitude. Drink plenty of water and go easy on the alcohol (its effects will feel stronger this high above sea level).
Traveling from the airport to the Denver Marriott Tech Center
Welcome to the Mile High City! The Denver International Airport can be pretty crowded, so make sure you have plenty of time to grab your luggage and make your way to your preferred method of transportation.
Getting to baggage claim:
You'll need to go to the Main Terminal for your baggage, and you can take the People Mover (tram) to get there (or walk there, if you're in Terminal A).
Getting from the airport to the Denver Marriott Tech Center:
The hotel is a 30-minute drive from the airport. Your best option for getting to the Marriott is to use a ridesharing service—Lyft or Uber. It'll cost around $30.
- When ordering your ride, you'll need to know whether you're located in the East or West terminal, so make sure you figure that out first.
- Enter your stop: Denver Marriott Tech Center (4900 S Syracuse St, Denver, CO 80237)
- Then head up to Level 6 to meet your driver.
Enjoying Your Visit To Denver
We know you're coming for the training, but we want you to experience a little bit of Denver outside the classroom, too! Here are some awesome things to do and see during your stay.
Photo by Sarbjit Bahga - Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0, Link
Red Rocks Amphitheater is the #1 must-see—a natural rock structure adopted as an open-air amphitheater, surrounded by the 868-acre Red Rocks Park. The amphitheater is open from around 6:15 a.m to about 6:15 p.m, and the visitor center hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Admission is free. Come for sunrise or sunset to experience an incredible view.
Village Greens Park is just a couple miles from the hotel and has a nice hiking/biking trail that connects to the Cherry Creek State Park.
Visit the Denver Botanic Gardens to explore a tropical paradise.
Check out the world-famous dinosaur tracks and bones along the trails of Dinosaur Ridge.
Head to my favorite neighborhood near Washington Park/Cherry Creek area just outside Downtown Denver, and check out these great spots:
- Izakaya Den - The sake house with tapas.
- Barolo Grill - This family-owned Italian restaurant has been a Cherry Creek destination for more than 25 years.
- The Cherry Cricket - People flock here for the burgers that are customizable with an array of toppings like herb cream cheese, green chiles, or even peanut butter.
- Lucile's Creole Cafe - Louisiana-style fare like chicory coffee, eggs sardou and shrimp and grits. Don’t miss the beignets or buttermilk biscuits.
- Los Chingones - Edgy, graffiti-splashed Mexican eatery & lounge boasting a raw bar, innovative cocktails & a patio.
Realvolve Training Event Agenda
Day 1 - Monday, April 15
Check-in begins at 8:00 a.m. Monday morning. Come on in and enjoy some complimentary breakfast beverages before the training session starts at 8:30 a.m.
We'll spend the morning giving you deeper insight and actionable tips on the different building blocks of Realvolve: important fields, workflow features, templates and merge fields, and tags.
During our working lunch, you'll have the opportunity to ask questions, participate in discussions, and hear success stories.
The afternoon will be reserved for a hands-on workflow workshop. We'll design workflows focused on lead generation, new listings, contract to close, and post closing. Then we'll wrap up the day and discuss homework.
From 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. that evening, we'll unwind with a dinner/networking event.
Day 2 - Tuesday, April 16
After a 30-minute recap of Day 1, we'll jump back into Workflow Workshop mode for the next hour.
Then we'll go deep on how to use Realvolve to grow your business, covering the following topics:
- Preventing Critical Failures - Turning challenges into opportunities
- Relationship Scores in Realvolve - How "Propinquity" leads to more business and referrals
- Realvolve mobile access with iPhone an Android
- Printing templates to PDFs
- Upcoming BombBomb "Prompt" Integration
- Zapier and The Power of Zaps
The day will end with an open discussion and a peek into what's next for Realvolve.
We can't wait to see you all here in Denver for another incredible Realvolve training event!
Your Comments :